It is very important to feel comfortable yet know that you have the right style to match your personality and wedding style.
Choosing the Right Hairstyles for your wedding
- When you decide on hairstyle, bear in mind the neckline of your dress. If you want to wear your hair down make sure that your shoulders are not covered.
- Up styles work well with high necklines.
- Your face shape is very important.
- Round face: bring some hair around the cheeks and jaw line.
- High forehead: Soften it with a fringe or side fringe
- Long face: A fringe or jaw-length hair shortens it.
- Oval and heart shaped face: Any style suits you.
- Don’t’ try radical hair colour changes or cuts before your wedding day: Have colour or highlights done at least two weeks before so any disasters can be rectified, always have a trial hairdo before the big day, that way you know if the chosen style suits you.